Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Spooky Chocolate Bar Just Launched by Seattle Chocolates

Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to enjoy the spooky season than with a gourmet truffle bar designed for the occasion?   "Devil's Delight" by Seattle Chocolate Company is a dark chocolate truffle bar with a peanut butter and crunchy pretzel centre, and it has a fun packaging design to boot. With all sorts of devilish, Halloween-related words printed all over the package, this chocolate bar makes me wish that Halloween would come sooner.


So besides the packaging, why is this chocolate bar so ghoulishly evil? Well for starters, peanut butter and chocolate is a bit of a 'devilish' combination, don't you think?  Simply because it is so addictive! And 'addictive' is certainly the right word to describe the taste of this particular chocolate bar.

I knew as soon as I took it out of the wrapper and cracked off a piece that my bar would not be long for this world.  It looked delicious inside and out.  Dark chocolate on the outside and a combination of peanut butter and white chocolate on the inside, making the pairing perfectly balanced between sweet, bitter and salty.  I wanted to eat the entire bar in one sitting!


So check out this 'devilish' combination - it will be in stores starting today! It may be just the thing to give to family and friends this Halloween. Or, if you really want to impress your neighbours, go high-end and hand them out at the door on Halloween night!  Everyone will think your house is the 'coolest' one on the block. 


Here are the package details:


Devil's Delight Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar with Peanut Butter & Pretzels, 2.5 oz (70g)
Seattle Chocolate Company (Seattle, WA)
www.seattlechocolates.com
Ingredients: White chocolate (cane sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soya lecithin, natural vanilla), dark chocolate (chocolate liquor*, cane sugar, cocoa butter*, soya lecithin, natural vanilla), peanut butter (roasted peanuts, salt), pretzels (unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], malt, salt, soybean oil, yeast) salt, natural flavour. Contains milk, soya, wheat, and peanuts, This product is manufactured in a plant that processes milk, soya, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, and wheat products. *Rainforest Alliance Certified (TM) (50% of total cocoa).



Additional Notes:
Seattle Chocolate Company makes a whole range of chocolate truffle bars with all sorts of interesting flavour combinations, such as Lemon Ice - a white chocolate truffle bar with lemon oil and lemon candy pieces, as well as a Birthday Cake Batter Truffle Bar and a Peanut Praline Truffle Bar. And if you like their combination of chocolate and peanut butter that they have come up with for Halloween, they also make a Perfect Peanut Butter Truffle Bar.

4 comments:

  1. It is good news that Spooky Chocolate Bar launched by Seattle Chocolates, welcome to new world. Seattle chocolate contains some medical ingredients which are good for our health. So all are invited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to taste it now...

    How to pass Nebosh IGC
    Nebosh IGC Registration
    IOSH MS course in Chennai
    Nebosh Course in Chennai
    Safety Courses in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Diego from Argentina and I want to share with you all how I got my ex back after she left me on the 20th of may because of some misunderstanding between us, I tried to resolve it with her but she never gave me a chance , i begged and begged but she said she was done . two weeks ago I came in contact with Dr Donald , I explain to him how I have been trying to get my ex back but all to no avail and he told me to give him my ex name and photo and I gave him and he told me that 24 hours from now my ex girlfriend will come back to me I left with little faith, Behold the next day my ex girlfriend was at my apartment rigging the door bell I opened the door and she went on her knees begging me to accept her back I quickly grab her and carried her inside and since that day till now and forever we are happily together and our love keeps growing stronger . a big thanks to to dr Donald you can contact dr Donald through donaldsolutiontemple@yahoo.com you can also reach him on WhatsApp +1 (938) 2044894 for any spell and solution to your illness and diseases thank you

    ReplyDelete